Thursday, October 2, 2008

My Oopps!

So my Wednesday was not so great...


Day started out well, I even got to work early! Around 9:30am, Anne came into my office as asked,"What is all over your trailblazer?!?" I hadn't noticed anything, so asked her what she meant. She was like, "Come over here to the window!" That was when I saw it... the bright yellow paint splattered all over the side of my car! I had passed a truck earlier that morning that was spraying new lines on the road... and now it was all over my car! I got right on the phone to the Hwy Dept, but they just transferred me to MNDOT. No one there had any ideas on how to get it off! Next I called NAPA and the guy there said to bring it by and he would see what he could do. None of the 4 products he tried worked. So I called Grover's Auto in Zumbrota. They told me to bring it in right away and they would give it a shot. So I left work and drove up to Zumbrota, where they were able to get it ALL OFF! Thank you Grovers!!! Lesson learned!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness! What a crazy story! I'm glad the paint came off!

Just wanted to stop by and say thank you for the comment on our post awhile ago about Baby Gracie. It was wonderful to see the support for families who have lost little ones.

God Bless!

Rachel
http://tris-adventures.blogspot.com